New England Research Institutes (NERI) was founded in 1986 and has grown to become a clinical research organization with a global reputation for high-quality research, innovative thinking, and the use of state-of-the-science tools and techniques. NERI continues to be a leader in public health research, clinical trials management, epidemiology, and state of the art media and dissemination research.
NERI's growth and success has been driven by strong leadership, disciplined attention to scientific integrity, and its ability to attract and retain exceptionally talented staff members. The depth of experience, skill, and expertise that the entire NERI staff brings to each project is what sets NERI apart from other research organizations and is what continues to propel NERI through the 21st century.
We currently have an opening for a full time Senior Research Scientist/Biostatistician. Qualified candidates for the Senior Research Scientist/Biostatistician position will be able to work independently and lead a research team. This position contributes directly to revenue through seeking and securing funding, performing statistical analyses and consultation on study protocols, preparing analysis plans, overseeing the conduct, analysis, preparation of integrated clinical and statistical reports and supervising statistical staff. May have the opportunity to be the lead on or coauthor scientific publications.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong experience leading multi-site clinical trials
- Maintain knowledge and awareness of developments in biostatistics and clinical trials methodology and regulatory requirements that impact on statistical analyses
- Solid understanding of pragmatic and adaptive designs and cluster-unit trials
- Evidence of strong management skills, as shown through management of multiple projects and proven ability to manage, mentor, and motivate staff
- Demonstrated initiative and motivation
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including the ability to clearly describe advanced statistical techniques and interpret results
- Good organizational skills with the ability to adapt and adjust to changing priorities
- Positive attitude and the ability to work well with others
- Strong history of publications in peer-reviewed journals
- PhD with at least 10 years of experience working on clinical trials
- Advanced degree in Statistics, Biostatistics, or related field
- Strong working knowledge of SAS
- Familiarity with complex statistical methods that apply to Phase I-IV clinical trials
- Ideally looking for someone who has been a Pi Principal Investigator on a project.
- Proven track-record securing commercial or governmental funding is preferred
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
If interested, please visit us at www.neriscience.com.
NERI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and expression, age, disability, Vietnam era or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor. NERI is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!